The activity is funded under Measure 09.3.3-LMT-K-712 ‘Development of Scientific Competences of Scientists, other Researchers and Students through Practical Research Activities’ (Funding instrument – European Social Fund). The implementation of the Measure is managed by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Lithuania and the Research Council of Lithuania.
The purpose of the activity is to support post-doctoral fellowship studies.
Budget of the present call € 5 258 936,89.
Proposals should be submitted by the following eligible applicants:
- Research and studies institutions, universities and university hospitals included in the Open Information, Counselling and Guidance System (AIKOS).(nuoroda ta pati - https://www.aikos.smm.lt/)
The research fellow:
- Any researcher holding a doctoral degree awarded by a Lithuanian or foreign research and studies institution no more than five years before the deadline for submission of applications indicated in the call for proposals (this period doesn’t include maternity leave, paternity or child raising leave until the child is three years of age), who is actively engaged in the research activity provided in the project.
The fellowship supervisor:
- Any researcher employed by the applicant institution and who is the supervisor of the work of the research fellow in the course of the project implementation.
Project duration is 24 months.
In the course of the project implementation the research fellow must be enrolled and attend a fellowship program at a foreign research or studies institution, a research center, a laboratory, a company, an institution, a library, an archive, an expedition etc. Minimum trip duration is one month. The overall duration of the trip may be broken down into individual parts, each of them no shorter than 15 days.
Maximum eligible costs per project is €129 891,00.
Project implementation costs: personnel costs of research fellow (unit costs).
Indirect costs and other costs according to the flat rate:
- Travel allowances
- Service expenses
- Costs related to the acquisition of short- and long-term assets
- Costs of depreciation of the long-term assets owned by the applicant
- Project publicity costs
- Other costs necessary to attain the project’s objectives
- Indirect project costs (project administration and related costs).
Expected project results:
- Research production in accordance with the model lists of eligible research and/or technological production of research and dissemination projects approved by Order V-2017 of the Chairman of the Research Council of the Republic of Lithuania of October 31, 2014.
Submission of applications
Until 29th January 2021
Assessment of applications
1-2nd quarter of 2021
2nd – 3rd quarter of 2021
Start from 3rd quarter of 2021
Mr Jogaila Mackevičius, +370 676 41216, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Sergej Tkačenko, +370 604 78074 email@example.com