Matchmaking event „Restore our waters – Baltic Sea Region perspective“
Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian RDI Liaison Offices, and NCBR Poland in Brussels in cooperation with countries National Contacts Points (NCPs) are pleased to invite you to the follow – up matchmaking event „Restore our waters – Baltic Sea Region perspective“ that will be held in Brussels,
on 17-18 of April with the focus on these calls:
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-OCEAN-01-01 HORIZON-IA HORIZON Innovation Actions European Blue Parks – Protection and restoration of marine habitats
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-OCEAN-01-03 HORIZON-IA HORIZON Innovation Actions Atlantic and Arctic sea basin lighthouse – Addressing climate change and human activities threats to marine biodiversity
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-OCEAN-01-04 - HORIZON-IA HORIZON Innovation Actions. European natural lakes: demonstration of integrated approaches for protection and restoration of natural lake ecosystems and their biodiversity
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-OCEAN-01-05. Innovation Action. Lighthouse in the Baltic and the North Sea basins - Lighthouse in the Baltic and the North Sea basins - Green and energy-efficient small-scale fishing fleets
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-OCEAN-01-06 - HORIZON- Research and Innovation Actions. Cross-basin topic - Innovative nature-inclusive concepts to reconcile offshore renewables with ocean protection
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-OCEAN-01-07 - HORIZON Research and Innovation Actions. Cross-basin topic - Analysis of the obstacles and opportunities for repurposing aged/unused offshore infrastructures
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-OCEAN-01-08 HORIZON Research and Innovation Actions Integration of socio-ecological models into the Digital Twin Ocean
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-OCEAN-01-09 - HORIZON Coordination and Support Actions. Roadmap towards the integration of inland waters into the Digital Twin Ocean
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-OCEAN-01-10 - HORIZON Coordination and Support Actions. Choose your fish: a campaign for responsible consumption of products from the sea
- HORIZON-MISS-2023-OCEAN-01-11 HORIZON Coordination and Support Actions Ocean & water and arts: the contribution of creative sectors to Mission Ocean and waters
During the two-day event, you will have the opportunity to dive deep into the calls, to get additional tips on how to successfully prepare the project proposal, to learn about existing and crucial initiatives for the region and most of all, you will have a chance to meet other experts and to build a successful consortium!
IMPORTANT! Due to limited capacity be aware that your registration will be confirmed by organizers through e-mail.