Researcher teams’ projects
Since 2010 Research Council of Lithuania regularly announces calls for proposals to implement Researcher teams’ projects. This competitive research funding measure has the highest number of projects funded and is the second largest RCL‘s measure by allocated financial resources. The bottom-up nature of this measure ensures that the most creative, innovative and ambitious research ideas of researcher teams’ in all scientific areas will be funded.
Calls for proposals to implement Researcher teams’ projects often target various issues – they are aimed to support technological or cultural development, to promote international cooperation, interdisciplinary research or to encourage engagement of young researchers.
- General Rules of the Research Council of Lithuania for the Competitive Funding of Research and Dissemination Projects
- Description of the Procedure of the Expert Evaluation of the Projects and their Reports
- Form of expert evaluation of the proposal
- Illustrative list of eligible scientific and/or technological production of research and dissemination projects in the area of physical, biomedical, technology and agricultural sciences
- Illustrative list of eligible products under research and dissemination projects in the area of humanities and social sciences
Further information is provided by chief officers:
Humanities and social sciences:
- Inga Grigaliūnienė, 8 676 18660, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raimonda Rainytė, 8 676 17926, email@example.com
Physical, biomedical, technology, and agricultural sciences: