The programme "Research and Development" is a constituent part of the Lithuanian-Swiss cooperation programme to reduce economic and social disparities within the enlarged European Union. Project of the programme “Research and development” is implemented according to the tripartial agreement No CH-3-SMM-01 concluded on 5 November 2011 between the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania and the public organisation Central Project Management Agency and the Research Council of Lithuania.
The programme aims at establishing links and friendly relationships between the countries, encouraging successful and productive cooperation in the field of research and development, deepening knowledge in certain areas, stimulating inter institutional collaboration, thus contributing to social and economical development of Lithuania.
The budget of the programme – 9.7 Million Swiss Franc (CHF). The programme will be implemented during the year 2011-2016. One (exceptionally – two) call for proposals will be launched.
The programme is dedicated to implement joint research projects in the field of Environmental Science and Technology, Health/Life Sciences, and Natural Sciences and institutional partnership projects in the field of Humanities, Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Technology, and Agricultural Sciences.
|Joint research projects (eligible activities)||Institutional partnership projects (eligible activities)|
- Guidelines for applicants of the programme „Research and development“ of the Lithuanian-Swiss cooperation programme (Official Gazette, 2011, Nr. 135-6446) (English version).
- The Swiss–Lithuanian Cooperation Programme Project agreement between The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SCD) and The Ministry of Finance of The Republic of Lithuania as the National Coordination Unit (NCU) on the grant for the project „Research and Development“ to be implemented during the period 01.12.2010 – 14.06.2016
- The Framework Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Lithuania and the Swiss Federal Council concerning the Implementation of the Lithuanian-Swiss Cooperation Programme to Reduce Economic and Social Disparities within the Enlarged European Union, concluded on 20 December 2007 (Official Gazette, 2008, No 44-1632).
- Rules for Administration of the Swiss-Lithuanian Cooperation Programme (TAR, 2014-09-25, Nr. 12873).
- Rules for Funding and Implementation of the Swiss-Lithuanian Cooperation Programme (Official Gazette, 2011, No 42-2020).
- Rules for Publicity of Information on the Lithuanian-Swiss Cooperation Programme (Official Gazette, 2010, No 20-937), Amendment (Official Gazette, 2011, No 10-444).
- Template of the partner letter confirming the consent to carry out the Project.
- Template form of the consortium agreement of the institutional partnerhip project implemented under the Lithuanian-Swiss Cooperation Programme „Research and Development“.
For more information please contact project manager Laima Bagdonavičienė, phone +370 5 210 7397, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or project manager Audrius Žvikas, phone +370 5 210 5335, e-mail: email@example.com.